Taming of the Shrews….

Just now, Andyben said:

First time cross from Neymarv onto Smiths bonce.

Who'd a thunk it 

Ha Ha

I was thinking of putting similar.

Smith having balls played to him facing the goal instead of running his blood to water, scores 2, who'd a thunk it

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, owl71 said:

We’ve broken the record points total for a third placed team in any division of the football league. Now that is an unwanted record…but fuck it.  At least performances are picking up at the right time.

"Brian, get the ladder and gold paint pal"

I have to commend that performance today 🙌🙌 now it’s the penalty shoot out of the play offs until it’s over it’s not over we have to believe we have to get behind them 🙌🙌🙌💙💙💙 WTID 

Edited by HappyOwl
  • Like 1

You simply have to congratulate Ipswich and Plymouth. Their consistency in that last quarter of the season, Plymouth snatching last minute winners in particular. 

We should have been well clear saying that, but the injuries hurt us, but mainly we failed because of went on between the ears of the players and manager. 

To me the unbeaten run became a distraction, the longer it went on the worse it would be when we did lose.are I can't prove owt in that respect, maybe a defeat earlier would have caused the decline earlier.

It is still mad that despite 93 points gained we aren't promoted automatically

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mkowlthesexynewversion said:

Stupid thing, even 50% of that performance would have seen off Forest Green. 

We can pick over the bones but overall it’s been a very good season, we was shite last week but played well today so fuck it rest every fucker for the Derby game and smash the play offs.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Neville Facking Bartos said:

Well done to the travelling fans, looks like everyone doing their best to get behind them at the end for the play offs 

Spontaneous, very loud & very enjoyable to be a part of.  Had a nice day out. 😉                        And remembering all the shit we suffered in the 1970s from them, felt good to witness the later Banno record being consigned to history.