Trouble at The Manchester boozer in Blackpool

9 minutes ago, Tylluan said:

I've not been in that dump since we played there pre season in the late 90s. 

Even then it was full of smackheads, pickpockets, and general lowlife scum. Mate went in a couple of years ago and said it was like an Eastern European brothel.  

How did he know what one of those was like?   😋

7 hours ago, KrolMong said:

I went in there after we lost there when Peter Gilbert got sent off. Easter weekend if I remember rightly.

I’ll never go again.

Think I also did that same game from memory, having a beer in there. It was the night of the Joe Calzaghe fight

I don't believe I was in there for long, think it was one drink and then onto the next place

Edited by Kiwi Owl

28 minutes ago, mkowlthesexynewversion said:

time for a lot of football fans to wake up and smell the coffee 

The authorities can try what they like but rooting this out comes from fans themselves 

Sadly violence is becoming more the norm again at or around stadiums, this is a consequence when folk take it beyond acceptable banter 

It is fucking great.

1 hour ago, mkowlthesexynewversion said:

time for a lot of football fans to wake up and smell the coffee 

The authorities can try what they like but rooting this out comes from fans themselves 

Sadly violence is becoming more the norm again at or around stadiums, this is a consequence when folk take it beyond acceptable banter 

Maybe he was really annoying?

2 hours ago, Andyben said:

Maybe he was really acting  the ****?

I doubt whoever hit him was looking to kill him, and the point I'm trying to make is that people get hit fr a multitude of reasons, some more benign than others 

It's tragic but he knew what he was doing he was a 55 year old bloke in a group of other supporters that attacked a pub full of rival fans two hours after the end of the game. Very unfortunate this happened he should have known better but hopefully its a wake up call for all those out for trouble. Just go and have a pint 

Edited by OwlMR
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, pollhammer4 said:

Missed posting on here, but 2 or 3 posters showing themselves up, again. Why I can't be fucking arsed with it anymore. 

Sad. 

Despite a fair few cracking on trying to make it a decent site again.

Bye then.

Whilst the story is tragic it happens on a weekly basis without being linked to football hooliganism.

RIP Tony Johnson

2 minutes ago, Reesh said:

Bye then.

Whilst the story is tragic it happens on a weekly basis without being linked to football hooliganism.

RIP Tony Johnson

It could be talked about without the need for dragging it down to a whatsapp group of dickheads level. No doubt Andyben will be out with something ground breaking. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, pollhammer4 said:

It could be talked about without the need for dragging it down to a whatsapp group of dickheads level. No doubt Andyben will be out with something ground breaking. 

Glad to be of service.....haven't you got an inner tube to blow up or summat.

16 minutes ago, OwlMR said:

It's tragic but he knew what he was doing he was a 55 year old bloke in a group of other supporters that attacked a pub full of rival fans two hours after the end of the game. Very unfortunate this happened he should have known better but hopefully its a wake up call for all those out for trouble. Just go and have a pint 

Sorta proves my point.

Like seeing a drink driver wrapping his car round a tree, hard to feel pity if that's the case

• Like 1

One away match at Burnley (who for some insane reason hate Sheffield clubs) saw a group of our fans stop off at a WMC in Colne (?) for some refreshments. A mob of Burnley bastards invaded the club and attacked everyone . I think there were about 30 arrested and the youngest was in his early 40s.

1 hour ago, bricat said:

One away match at Burnley (who for some insane reason hate Sheffield clubs) saw a group of our fans stop off at a WMC in Colne (?) for some refreshments. A mob of Burnley bastards invaded the club and attacked everyone . I think there were about 30 arrested and the youngest was in his early 40s.

I was there 🤐

7 hours ago, Reesh said:

Was that when a certain deceased landlord got hit with an ashtray?

Yeah pal we got kicked out of ground cause someone you know pushed me into a steward he went flying so we ended up in turf moor pub.

Which was the start of that shit.