Is the season sneaking up on you?

I was talking to my lad yesterday about this pre season, the upcoming friendlies etc.. and then it dawned on us.

The season starts in 2 weeks. It seems to have come around really quickly, and almost unexpected because of the weird early start. Obviously we know it’s an early kick off, but it still seems odd. 

We can’t wait…. Are you ready for things getting going?

1 hour ago, HoylandOwl said:

I was talking to my lad yesterday about this pre season, the upcoming friendlies etc.. and then it dawned on us.

The season starts in 2 weeks. It seems to have come around really quickly, and almost unexpected because of the weird early start. Obviously we know it’s an early kick off, but it still seems odd. 

We can’t wait…. Are you ready for things getting going?

Its only a week earlier than last season though 

Not so much sneaking, more like roaring this last two days!  New ST card arrived yesterday, saw that L.C. tie tickets are on sale and bought ours today: put reminder into phone to buy our MK tickets on Monday.  

Bring it on, though still hoping for a quicker forward in the door first.  

Edited by Owling_Wolf

I have got to say, the way we finished last season, how we have recruited, and just some of the behind the scenes steps we have made have increased my excitement this season despite it being another season in League One.

I genuinely think that if we keep Stockdale, Iorfa, Bannan, Gregory, Windass and Smith fit - we’ll be champions by April. We’ve got footballers, and we’ve got people who can go ale house if we need to. Still need a player with pace, which we will get, but we’ll take some stopping.

I’m back for the Barnsley game in September, and a couple more before the end of October.