Reece James on loan from Blackpool

8 hours ago, mkowlthesexynewversion said:

I think this proves my theory spouted previously - when it comes to transfers we ordinarily keep matters close to our chest until the last minute, the Rotherham guys I suspect was fueled more from seepage there than Wednesday jabbering

There was certainly plenty of "seepage" in Rotherham after the story broke officially!   

😁😁😁

4 hours ago, mkowlthesexynewversion said:

Well there was nearly seepage when I saw we had signed Reece James, then realised we possibly did not have a spare 50m and 150k a week wages to get the Chelsea one 

I'm sure none of that would have been a problem but we  needed a left footer.  It would only have upset pube-head again, anyway.  

Reece James on his move, and wanting to stay... Longer?  https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/everything-sheffield-wednesday-loanee-reece-james-said-on-chances-of-making-his-move-permanent-3767600

Despite a positive start to his time at Blackpool, injuries conspired against him and his first team opportunities there were limited last season.

"It is tough at the moment,” he said. “It (the move) happened quite quickly so not much got spoken about on that side of things.

"I have got another year after this season there so we will have to see how things go.

"Hopefully I can have a successful loan season with Sheffield Wednesday.

"Coming to a club like Sheffield Wednesday is an unbelievable opportunity for any player with the size of the club and the fan base.

"It is a team that should not be in this division. I want to be part of the club.”