Owlsonline Fantasy Football comp

1 hour ago, Reesh said:

Malc wouldn't be bottom given PP results for last two rounds were 1-3 and 1-1

No prizes on offer this season.

Its spot on this as a trial run, air oit the teething problems but a great idea and cam tell a lot of work has gone in to the pricing. 

I might start producing a real league table including international breaks and midweek like Leeds did when they had the points deduction 🤣🤣.

Cheers though it's good fun. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, OwlMR said:

Its spot on this as a trial run, air oit the teething problems but a great idea and cam tell a lot of work has gone in to the pricing. 

I might start producing a real league table including international breaks and midweek like Leeds did when they had the points deduction 🤣🤣.

Thanks Mark 

7 hours ago, OwlMR said:

Appreciate that 

• Like 1

Kaveman 5-0

Opti 1-0

Eco 4-3

Owl4ever1867 0-0

Bartos 4-0

Supercockle 2-0

Andyben 4-0

RichWednesday 1-0

Cheat 2-0

Reesh 4-0

Otto 4-1

Hoyland 3-3

Beacon 0-1

Lee 4-0

Germanbird 1-1

Mal 2-0

OwlMr 5-2

Jbo 2-2

Mark 2-0

M42 4-0

Ty 4-0

Edited by Reesh
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Kaveman 1-0

Opti 2-0

Eco 2-3

Owl4ever1867 1-0

Bartos 2-0

Supercockle 5-0

Andyben 0-1

Ty 3-0

RichWednesday 2-0

Cheat 4-0

Reesh 5-0

Otto 4-0

Hoyland 0-3

Beacon 4-1

Lee 0-0

Germanbird 2-0

Mal 3-0

OwlMr 3-4

Jbo 5-2

Mark 0-0

M42 2-0

Edited by Reesh

1 hour ago, Neville Facking Bartos said:

Reesh’s position and points total is interesting when you look at GS, GA and GD.

A few 0-0’s in there mate?

I was thinking the same, Bartos. I find stats like that really interesting, logic would say that Reesh should be in a much higher position 

Kaveman 0-1

Opti 1-2

Eco 1-0

Owl4ever 0-1

Bartos 1-1

Supercockle 2-1

Andyben 0-1

Ty 1-1

Cheat 1-2

Reesh 3-2

Otto 1-0

M42 1-1

Rich 1-1

Hoyland 0-0

Beacon 3-0

Mal 1-2

OwlMR 2-1

Lee 2-1

Jbo 2-1

Mark 0-2

Germanbird 1-1

Please check

Edited by Reesh
  • Like 3

Just doing a catch up after returning from my hols spending time away from the internet and spotted a couple of errors. Fortunately points aren’t affected, but come the end of the season, GD and GS might be important!

Oct 1st: I’m down for a 4-2 win, but Derby (my defence) had a clean sheet. I believe that the two goals Derby scored were erroneously recorded as conceded. It did occur to me that their are several of us that have Derby as their defence and the extra two goals conceded might impact their results. So I checked; and found that their scores were correctly recorded as *-0.

Oct 8th: A 2-2 result was noted, but the table only added 1-1. Not sure why.

2 hours ago, M42Owl said:

Just doing a catch up after returning from my hols spending time away from the internet and spotted a couple of errors. Fortunately points aren’t affected, but come the end of the season, GD and GS might be important!

Oct 1st: I’m down for a 4-2 win, but Derby (my defence) had a clean sheet. I believe that the two goals Derby scored were erroneously recorded as conceded. It did occur to me that their are several of us that have Derby as their defence and the extra two goals conceded might impact their results. So I checked; and found that their scores were correctly recorded as *-0.

Oct 8th: A 2-2 result was noted, but the table only added 1-1. Not sure why.

Amended

• Like 1