Florian Kamberi

Barry Bannan

Saido Berahino

Theo Corbeanu

Korede Adedoyin

Massimo Luongo

Marvin Johnson

Olamide Shodipo

Will we get any other scorers this season? Harlee Dean, Iorfa or Lewis Gibson the only ones potentially for me, unless Tyreece John-Jules does his best Jesus impression and resurrects after Easter, must be a club record though 21 different scorers

11 hours ago, Walkley said:

Will we get any other scorers this season? Harlee Dean, Iorfa or Lewis Gibson the only ones potentially for me, unless Tyreece John-Jules does his best Jesus impression and resurrects after Easter, must be a club record though 21 different scorers

We had 22 the "mind the gap" year, didn't we? I think Cheat did a thread about it maybe around January saying we never got anywhere in the seasons where we had a lot of scorers, that 21 was the record prior to that season and we were probably going to beat that and therefore likely weren't going up. Keith Treacy was scorer number 22 if memory serves.

Edited by Digger

33 minutes ago, M42Owl said:

If we’ve spent more than 5 minutes this week on our corner routines, we’ll be up to 22 this weekend. 

Mental how weak we are at scoring from set pieces but tend to concede from them every other week

• 5 months later...