Carlton offers his opinion

• 9 months later...
15 minutes ago, mkowlthesexynewversion said:

His twitter account used to show him drinking quite a bit, and smoking large cigars 

Not gonna have helped 

I’ve said the same to my mate. He’s naturally fit, but, you can’t burn the candles at both ends. He’s still guzzling wine and Guinness by the bucket load, yes, he’s training every day. But you can’t load your body both ways without having an issue.

I do a lot of distance running and cycling, and if I am in training for a race in either, I cannot touch a drop of booze.

22 minutes ago, KrolMong said:

I’ve said the same to my mate. He’s naturally fit, but, you can’t burn the candles at both ends. He’s still guzzling wine and Guinness by the bucket load, yes, he’s training every day. But you can’t load your body both ways without having an issue.

I do a lot of distance running and cycling, and if I am in training for a race in either, I cannot touch a drop of booze.

All right Seb Coeski we all know you love a run up a mountain or two

• Haha 2

On 27/03/2023 at 14:10, Tylluan said:

Ran the Sheffield half marathon yesterday for Cavendish Cancer Care and sought medical care soon after finishing 

And there was me thinking how well Id done finishing ahead of Palmer (I’m the same age as him) a former professional footballer. I don’t feel quite as smug finding out he had a minor heart attack near the start!

Im guessing he will have raised more for Cavendish than I have for Alzheimer’s Research UK.

For anyone remotely interested it’s 1000ft climb on the half marathon route, if you go on the Run for all there is a profile of the route, nicely sums it up.

Anyway best wishes to Carlton, I can’t say a bad word about anyone running 13miles to raise money for charity.

Edited by Tank_Owl2,0
  • Like 2