Plymouth (h) brought forward 24 hours

3 minutes ago, Tank_Owl2,0 said:

To be fair those Plymouth fans that make that trip now should be let in for £5, it’s a hell of a trip in the week.

It's moved from Wednesday to Tuesday 

Did they let Wednesday fans in for a fiver out of interest 🤔

Yeah I know, I was just saying anyone having to travel that distance shouldn’t be paying £30 or whatever it’s going to be. I’d be suggest the same should true if we were going there. 
The EFL just don’t give a flying fuck about supporter having to travel hundreds of miles in the week, and even less if it’s not on a route you can get public transport.

And before any pedants say it’s not the EFL that set the ticket prices, I know but they should be trying to get clubs to have more consideration of the costs when travelling those distances during a tough time for many people 

Edited by Tank_Owl2,0

3 minutes ago, mkowl said:

It's moved from Wednesday to Tuesday 

Did they let Wednesday fans in for a fiver out of interest 🤔

The new owner that 1867 Group bring in will let everyone in for a fiver (and spend billions,  avoid FFP and invest in the ground etc) 

1 hour ago, Supercockle said:

The new owner that 1867 Group bring in will let everyone in for a fiver (and spend billions,  avoid FFP and invest in the ground etc) 

And pay for the black balloons & tennis balls against himself 6 months later.  👍

• Haha 1