New head of recruitment

Reesh

3 hours ago, Snap said:

Drums fingers, the Jury is out until Tylluan has commented for me as I have never heard of him, sure he will have though.

1 hour ago, Snap said:

@Tylluan Come on you little tease you, we're all waiting with bated breath here.😂

Go on Snap, just for you. 

I think it's a great appointment and very under the radar. He fits in with Rohl's emphasis on younger players, having spent time at both Arsenal and Man Utd as lead 18/21s scout. He's been freelancing since leaving Cardiff and has spent time with the MLS helping to categorise their collegiate draft rankings for next season. 

He's massively clued up on stats based analysis but also is not averse to sitting in a stand to watch a player like an old school scout. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Tylluan said:

I think it's a great appointment and very under the radar. He fits in with Rohl's emphasis on younger players, having spent time at both Arsenal and Man Utd as lead 18/21s scout. He's been freelancing since leaving Cardiff and has spent time with the MLS helping to categorise their collegiate draft rankings for next season. 

He's massively clued up on stats based analysis but also is not averse to sitting in a stand to watch a player like an old school scout. 

Thanks Ty.

1 hour ago, Tylluan said:

*Waits for Nev to say he's shit

2 minutes ago, Neville Facking Bartos said:

Doesn’t matter how shit or good he is, he and others at the club must be given autonomy.

Totally agree on this part. Rohl will have produced a plan and a shopping list and I think how it's put into action will go a long way determining if Rohl is still here next July. 

I'm reading from Rohl's interview that there were separate conversations between Beadell and Rohl and Beadell and 'the club' and I find that very telling in how the football side of the club is being run. 

Beadell wasn't touting for a regular job so I don't know how his appointment was sourced but something must have convinced him to jump on board. In the past he's given independent scouts set criteria to source players rather than have agents/scouts push players on him. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Neville Facking Bartos said:

Doesn’t matter how shit or good he is, he and others at the club must be given autonomy.

I fear Chansiri will find a way to fuck these recent good appointments up at some point.

Season tickets a fine example, prices aren’t out yet either 

An example of what grumpy?

10 hours ago, Neville Facking Bartos said:

I fear Chansiri will find a way to fuck these recent good appointments up at some point.

Season tickets a fine example, prices aren’t out yet either 

In the bleakest of mid winter you can always rely on Neville to make things even bleaker.....

11 hours ago, Tylluan said:

Totally agree on this part. Rohl will have produced a plan and a shopping list and I think how it's put into action will go a long way determining if Rohl is still here next July. 

I'm reading from Rohl's interview that there were separate conversations between Beadell and Rohl and Beadell and 'the club' and I find that very telling in how the football side of the club is being run. 

Beadell wasn't touting for a regular job so I don't know how his appointment was sourced but something must have convinced him to jump on board. In the past he's given independent scouts set criteria to source players rather than have agents/scouts push players on him. 

A couple of people have told me that Rohl has been given complete control of the footballing side of the club.

• Like 6