Tuesday night…..

HoylandOwl

7 minutes ago, Winco said:

Another hiding I’m afraid.

they will just come out steam roller us and relax like Sunderland did.

it’s too easy for decent teams to score against us.

True and it's not like we have the athleticism to catch teams on the counter attack. So teams can get numbers in our half almost without risk

We haven’t got a hope in hell of getting any sort of result. They haven’t started great but are stronger in every single position, much better organized and big, strong and athletic.

It’s really just damage limitation, but I expect an early goal and us to lose by three.

51 minutes ago, KrolMong said:

We haven’t got a hope in hell of getting any sort of result. They haven’t started great but are stronger in every single position, much better organized and big, strong and athletic.

It’s really just damage limitation, but I expect an early goal and us to lose by three.

Would people look at going with last years team for this game and try and grind something out?  

Got a ticket, and advance train tickets.  If I go it’ll be gone 2AM before I get home.  On the other hand, if our owner really isn’t going to put any more money in, I’ll only have a limited number of chances to watch Wednesday before we get wound up.  Oh fuck it, maybe this will be the night Xisco’s plans finally come together.  🙄

There are many times when I wish I had a greater number of points and could attend more away games. This is not one of them. Fair play to anyone making the effort when all signals point to conceding after 5 minutes and the players wondering aimlessly around the pitch for the remainder of the game.