FFFFSAAAAAAAKE..... Rotherham (H) put back 24 hours

HoylandOwl

On police advice.

The Owls’ derby clash with Rotherham at Hillsborough has been pushed back 24 hours on police advice.

The Championship contest was originally scheduled for Saturday 28 October at 3:00pm but will now take place on Sunday 29 October with kick-off 1:00pm.

Ticket details will be announced in due course.

That's likely to rule me out of going..... BUGGER

Plod obviously can't handle 3000 Toytown supping in Sheffield at the same time that the massive away followings of Fleetwood and Grimsby are sampling the delights of Barnsley and Donny, respectively. 

I wonder if it ever enters SYP and SAG's heads that if it's going to kick off then it'll happen regardless of if the pubs are open. Doesn't Spoons still open at 10 for breakfast anyway?

Moving the kick off also allows the opportunity for the Cbeebies lot down the sty to try and join in instead of watching their game away at Arsenal on a dodgy link. 

17 minutes ago, holmesfield_owl said:

Spoons is 8am I think. If people want a drink then they'll drink cans. Norfolk arms at park square is open from 7am daily so that's an option. What you've got is a load of people tanked up Saturday night, topping up Sunday morning.

So you just happened to know that, Holmes.  How many times has that knowledge come in handy at 7am, I wonder?  😋

• Haha 1