own the pitch

Skamp

22 minutes ago, Skamp said:

Well, that lasted a long time.

Monies to be refunded but a defib purchased nonetheless.

No explanation as to why the thing isn't happening now.

How strange. At least I don’t have to be reminded each game that I should have read how prizes were awarded before I purchased my plots. Glad the defibrillators are still being bought. 

Why?

Has anyone seen the operating agreement between SWFC and this company, which i assume was significantly after they/end date?

If people think that a set of micro company accounts mean anything other than they've met their statutory requirement to file accounts, let alone give a reasonable indication of the value of a company or the merits of its current business, I'll do a zoom at 500pm to talk you though. £85 entry fee

Edited by Andyben
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Andyben said:

Why?

Has anyone seen the operating agreement between SWFC and this company, which i assume was significantly after they/end date?

If people think that a set of micro company accounts mean anything other than they've met their statutory requirement to file accounts, let alone give a reasonable indication of the value of a company or the merits of its current business, I'll do a zoom at 500pm to talk you though. £85 entry fee

they are generally a pile of shite if you want to attempt to analyse anything 

I don't even show my clients these accounts - I just send them my system TB to actually discuss them 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Andyben said:

Why?

I'll save my money thanks. My company has a damn good accountant. I'll take his view first, but ta for the offer.