Summat to look forward too

4 hours ago, Neville Facking Bartos said:

If there aren't enough Cat 1 teams willing to take part then it can, and has, been extended to Cat 2 PL teams

I believe all the 21s in this season's PJT were Cat 1s and it'll probably be the same teams in next season. 

Leeds will keep their Cat 1 status if they're relegated. The pigs can't achieve Cat 1 as Shirecliffe doesn't have enough pitches, as per the new conditions. They've either got to move 1st team training and completely revamp the current facilities or move everyone to new facilities. 

A Cat 1 academy has to have at least 5 grass pitches and 1 artificial solely for the use of the academy. Plus indoor facilities and an onsite gym and refectory. 

2 hours ago, Tylluan said:

I believe all the 21s in this season's PJT were Cat 1s and it'll probably be the same teams in next season. 

Leeds will keep their Cat 1 status if they're relegated. The pigs can't achieve Cat 1 as Shirecliffe doesn't have enough pitches, as per the new conditions. They've either got to move 1st team training and completely revamp the current facilities or move everyone to new facilities. 

A Cat 1 academy has to have at least 5 grass pitches and 1 artificial solely for the use of the academy. Plus indoor facilities and an onsite gym and refectory. 

Isn’t there talk of them moving? Obviously unlikely to be ready for next season though.

It pains me to say it but despite very odd ownership they seems to be able to manage the business better than at S6.