Ex Owl manager retires….

He’d already retired by the time DC turned to him! A missed opportunity (to appoint a manager that could have saved us, at a point when there was still a chance) in a long list of missed opportunities at The Wednesday. 
TPs appointment is different but akin to Jewell’s appointment - wrong man at the wrong time.

• Like 1

****. Always remember his bleating when we named too many loan players in our squad although they all didn't play. Wanted the game awarded to them instead of a 2-2 draw (waits for @Reesh to correct me)

Mind,the **** that called RS bringing it to everyone's attention is a close second. 

2 minutes ago, Skamp said:

****. Always remember his bleating when we named too many loan players in our squad although they all didn't play. Wanted the game awarded to them instead of a 2-2 draw (waits for @Reesh to correct me)

Mind,the **** that called RS bringing it to everyone's attention is a close second. 

Is that right, Skamp?  One of ours?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Ozzie said:

Apart from picking up a wage from us he might as well have packed in already. Worse than Eustace.

Twat who was in before him might as well announce his retirement too. Can't see him getting another job after his last few tenures.

I think the only way he’ll be ‘back’ is if he gets offered a mega bucks job in the Indian Premier League or whatever it’s called.

There’s surely no one touching him with a 120 foot barge pole now