23/24 season tickets on sale......

34 minutes ago, Neville Facking Bartos said:

I don’t want it for free no, £445 is acceptable to me and £485 for League 1 football is a bit much 

The issue isn’t people like me complaining about an increase in their ST price but those that don’t bother going at all anymore 😜

I'll go when Mooreball doesn't bore me rigid.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Neville Facking Bartos said:

I don’t want it for free no, £445 is acceptable to me and £485 for League 1 football is a bit much 

The issue isn’t people like me complaining about an increase in their ST price but those that don’t bother going at all anymore 😜

Still only £21 a game, not too bad.

• 2 weeks later...

Did mine yesterday.  Big chunk of expenditure on top of some other recent chunks of big expenditure.  But fuck it.  When I’m celebrating automatic promotion on 22nd April at home to Exeter, and the League One title the week after, it will feel like a bargain.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
23 minutes ago, holmesfield_owl said:

Bet they shoot up a bit if we go up!

Surely there is not much further for them to go.

The pricing policy might be to take advantage of those who have not showed commitment so far. 

I am anti how early the early bird is and multiple phases but people had plenty of opportunity and could see were going up on each occasion.

• 3 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, Neville Facking Bartos said:

My brother got his son one yesterday to move him up the priority window

Should be a cut off. Fine it puts you in the frame for next year but it's taking the piss jumping Q now. Had the money but zero interest until "day out" (TM) appears

Edited by Ozzie

50 minutes ago, Andyben said:

If it gets more fans in the ground and more cash in the club.

Who cares 

Don't have a problem with that - if you are going to commit a few hundred quid to watch next season then it's fine to get priority for this game. Though be a few if we lose suddenly knocking on the clubs door for a refund 

2 minutes ago, mkowlthesexynewversion said:

Don't have a problem with that - if you are going to commit a few hundred quid to watch next season then it's fine to get priority for this game. Though be a few if we lose suddenly knocking on the clubs door for a refund 

And getting banned, I hope. 

1 hour ago, HoylandOwl said:

Wonder how many ask for refunds after the game next week, regardless of the division we're in?

Maybe I'm just cynical......

Surely buying a membership or season ticket will come under the same rules as buying a gym membership? If you choose not to use it then your choice but no refunds 

27 minutes ago, Tylluan said:

Surely buying a membership or season ticket will come under the same rules as buying a gym membership? If you choose not to use it then your choice but no refunds 

People can get refunds on match tickets, hence the 'returns' for away games which appears from time to time. So I'd presume an unused season ticket, rather than a membership (which has no physical use like a ticket).. Could be refunded too if done so before the 1st game of the season?

If we have twats that demanded £20 refunds when we got spanked then there will b Q jumping bellends who will attempt ST refunds. 

I hope the pricks who have/ will demand any refund get a notification put on their account thus automatically go to the bottom of any future q. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I’m going to say this now but all this negativity about the prices on twatter etc is bollox. If people are only just buying season tickets now because of where we are at they can get lost. 
I was there on the freezing cold Tuesday night for some shite tinpot scruffy game in league one with my season ticket and renewed early bird not knowing that I wouldn’t be doing that again.

Get it paid get yer seat and support the club all fair as far as I’m concerned.

Also the TPP is fair as well (apart from people selling them on and not going) and yes I have missed out because of it but no better way of doing it.

So crack on and where were you when we were shit 🙌🙌

If some Mithering Fannies protest and the price comes down I will then protest as well 

Done 

• Like 1