Why are some of fans so fucking stupid?

Skamp

58 minutes ago, Skamp said:

Here's a photo of Hillsborough on FB and loads of Wednesday fans claiming its a photoshop job 

I've lost the will to keep arguing with the daft ***** that it's Hillsborough and the power station was at Neepsend. 

Here's the link if anyone wants to see their stupidity 

https://m.facebook.com/groups/844940199360108/permalink/1475815926272529/

FB_IMG_1665576427697.jpg.dc230d253fd58877f6fb021a7506d260.jpg

FA Cup semi 1979(?) My Dad, Grandad and great uncles were on the Kop turnstiles that day, paid for a holiday to Spain.

Reckons there was close to 70k in Hillsborough that day

2 hours ago, Andyben said:

FA Cup semi 1979(?) My Dad, Grandad and great uncles were on the Kop turnstiles that day, paid for a holiday to Spain.

Reckons there was close to 70k in Hillsborough that day

Can't work out if holidays to Spain were cheap, they got paid a load of money to do it or they were just trousering the cash 🤔😁

9 hours ago, Neville Facking Bartos said:

Why do the towers look that close? Don’t look like they’re at Neepsend on that picture  

Assuming it IS legit then the use of a long telephoto lens has compressed the distance: pulled the further content towards the photographer.  If he'd have used a wide angle lens then the distant features would have looked very distant instead.  

I once used a 400mm telephoto lens on a 35mm camera, fitted with a 3 x teleconverter making it the equivalent of a giant 1200mm lens, to take a night time picture of the moon from out in the Arabian desert, using a tripod.  When printed, the moon filled the black n white print completely and showed all the craters and other features distinctly.  A few nights later I showed it around the dinner table in the firms canteen. One lad asked me how I calculated the settings for the flash gun.   😄