Well done Denmark/Hummel

HoylandOwl

• HoylandOwl changed the title to Well done Denmark/Hummel

Another empty gesture.

Denmark will still compete in the World Cup. If they really feel so strongly, they could always boycott the tournament.

There was an episode of The Apprentice a few years ago. Lord Sugar announced the teams would be doing a task involving cycling. It was at that precise moment I decided, had I been a candidate at that particular time, I would've stepped forward and said, "excuse me Sir. I almost lost my life to a cyclist a while back. I cannot and will not do anything to promote cycling or cyclists in a positive light. I realise that means I will have to leave the process but at least my principles shall remain intact. Thank you for the opportunity and I wish everyone all the best for the remaining weeks."

There's absolutely no way I could look myself in the mirror having won the investment at the end of the series, knowing full well I sold myself down the river en route.

17 hours ago, EastCraigsOwl said:

Another empty gesture.

Denmark will still compete in the World Cup. If they really feel so strongly, they could always boycott the tournament ...

It isn't Denmark, though.  It's Hummel (at least that's what's I get from that tweet).  

I wouldn't think that Hummel could 'boycott the tournament' if they've got a contract to supply Denmark's kits.  For Denmark to say 'we don't wish to be visible during the tournament' would be absurd.  

Edited by pook