Tuchel to be deported???

HoylandOwl

29 minutes ago, Reesh said:

This is interesting

"Mansfield have brought their League Two fixture against Walsall on Saturday October 15 forward from 3pm to 1pm in a bid to tackle soaring energy prices in the UK"

I've a feeling games were played earlier during the electricity shortages / rationing in the early to mid 1970s: a time when we office wallahs had to work by the light of parafin lanterns.  That wasn't for cost reasons but will have the same effect if the above happens. 

Edited by Owling_Wolf

3 hours ago, Owling_Wolf said:

I've a feeling games were played earlier during the electricity shortages / rationing in the early to mid 1970s: a time when we office wallahs had to work by the light of parafin lanterns.  That wasn't for cost reasons but will have the same effect if the above happens. 

We played Santos (with Pele) on an afternoon due to that.

9 hours ago, Neville Facking Bartos said:

Give him the England job, that’ll sort it 

Also AB, you can’t switch in country to a visitor visa. He’s got 60 days from his leave being curtailed to find something else

I know you can't buy they do it for footballers trust me on this.

@Reeshknows how I know 

Edited by Andyben

13 hours ago, cheat said:

Aye, and with a Dad who wouldn’t allow school to be missed, it meant I couldn’t go.

Our school was closed on yhe morning but we were expected to go in the afternoon. Good luck with that. Went to Hillsborough instead happy to face the music next day.

Following day it turned out only about 3 turned up anyway do nothing was said 😀

16 minutes ago, Skamp said:

Our school was closed on yhe morning but we were expected to go in the afternoon. Good luck with that. Went to Hillsborough instead happy to face the music next day.

Following day it turned out only about 3 turned up anyway do nothing was said 😀

Unfortunately I was only six, so a bit young to be skipping school and going unaccompanied to the game.