Owls hoping to ruin anniversary

Reesh

I’ve got a mate who would have him at Hillsborough over Moore. You can’t argue with his record because Wycombe are massively over achieving given the budget in the same way that Warne has at Rotherham. But… his Wycombe team are easily one of the worst teams to watch. Imagine him serving up that turgid stuff and not getting results.

When Moore was struggling to get results from September to November last season, I would have gladly taken Gareth Ainsworth, still will in the event Moore goes

Sometimes, I feel we need to do some of the dark arts especially last season when we were too nice. Signing David Stockdale has definitely helped that mind. I do feel that had we had a Gareth Ainsworth as manager last season, a lot of those injury time points we threw away would not have happened given we'd have slowed the game down. 

Oh and his football is nowhere near as bad compared to the manager that Otto posted, nor was some of the football played under Garry Monk.