Will we be getting into bother??

3 hours ago, Otto_Man said:

Did summat get chucked at Stockdale towards the end of the game? He picked up a plastic bottle and moved it off the pitch, at first I thought it was a bit of gamesmanship, but it didn't look like a bottle either team were using?!

That was a bottle Byers drank from and tried to chuck behind the goal but didn’t quite reach. He pointed it out to Stockdale to move.

On 14/08/2022 at 23:56, Kiwi Owl said:

Or a ticket to the local barber shop to get a hair cut

Just asking, i.e. nowt rude or naughty: was he wearing a protective mask during the game? The type that protects a broken cheekbone or similar.   I had a lousy view: rear 3/4 during the 2nd half and with the blinding sun coming through the rear (long) part of his hair.  I could see something jet black and very shiny, a glimpse of something like a pair of thick framed specs.  My mate thought it might be a headband or similar. 

1 hour ago, Owling_Wolf said:

Just asking, i.e. nowt rude or naughty: was he wearing a protective mask during the game? The type that protects a broken cheekbone or similar.   I had a lousy view: rear 3/4 during the 2nd half and with the blinding sun coming through the rear (long) part of his hair.  I could see something jet black and very shiny, a glimpse of something like a pair of thick framed specs.  My mate thought it might be a headband or similar. 

I couldn't see from the tv screen Owlin. I thought the I follow cameras may have got up a bit close to view what was going on during that incident but didn't.

6 hours ago, Owling_Wolf said:

He was wearing a protective mask, there was an interview with him on Charlton's YouTube page last week leading into the game and the birthmark or whatever it is on his face was covered with a large bandage, so wonder if he's had it removed and the area needs protecting.

3 hours ago, HoylandOwl said:

He was wearing a protective mask, there was an interview with him on Charlton's YouTube page last week leading into the game and the birthmark or whatever it is on his face was covered with a large bandage, so wonder if he's had it removed and the area needs protecting.

Cheers. Was a bit worried when I seemed to be the only one who'd seen it.