Adeniran on his scoring return

I thought last season he was great - one of the best on the field. We rushed him back too soon for the Plymouth FA cup game.

Slightly concerned he hit the floor 3 times and didn’t really bounce back off it  Wednesday night- if memory serves Physio’s out twice for him??

A full season from him would be fantastic.  
I think last season form stumble may not of happened had he been fit tbh.

He’s got real talent for me but needs a break fitness wise.

I caught Moore comments after match when I got back on the highlights I think they  is some concern on that front sadly, hope am wrong.

3 hours ago, EBRA said:

I thought last season he was great - one of the best on the field. We rushed him back too soon for the Plymouth FA cup game.

Slightly concerned he hit the floor 3 times and didn’t really bounce back off it  Wednesday night- if memory serves Physio’s out twice for him??

I caught Moore comments after match when I got back on the highlights I think they  is some concern on that front sadly, hope am wrong.

Dennis was booted about by Sunderland quite a lot the other night rather than his fitness IMO. Their numpty of a manager actually noticed him and clearly had his players leave one on him a few times. It’s about the only thing he noticed about the game that he actually didn’t talk shit about.

4 hours ago, EBRA said:

I noticed that. It looked like what was happening last season after his initial injury so it was a bit worrying.   Fingers crossed that we have so much class in midfield that we can 'nurse' him along, back to 100% fitness.