22/23 SWFC Highlights thread

• HoylandOwl changed the title to 22/23 SWFC Highlights thread
  • 2 weeks later...
On 08/09/2022 at 19:34, HoylandOwl said:

I’ve done them throughout with our score first. 

Scores should always be expressed that way when talking about your own team/on a forum/in the programme.

Does my head in on here when people say “we’ll win 1-2”.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Reesh said:

Watching the highlights you realise how intelligent a footballer Josh Windass, he takes up so many good positions!

Exactly

The other factor for me, is he always wants/tries/looks to go forward, not pussying about tippy tapping it backwards and sideways.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HoylandOwl said:

After watching that back. Iorfa for their second, wtf was he doing? Swing a leg at it, not thrust your groin forward, which lets it just cannon off your shin and in!!!

Whilst we're at it, wtf was he doing for the first?  It wasn't his fault we let one of theirs take the ball right down the middle of our team but his man just ran away from him to score. Totally flat footed.  

1 hour ago, Owling_Wolf said:

Whilst we're at it, wtf was he doing for the first?  It wasn't his fault we let one of theirs take the ball right down the middle of our team but his man just ran away from him to score. Totally flat footed.  

It seems to be a thing with him, although he's been in and out and hasn't played or been included consistently because of injuries and rotation, but he just seems to switch off.

But then, going forward when he gets in his stride he's so difficult to stop!