Fulham home prices…

The only way clubs will stop charging these prices is if fans vote with their feet & stay away, those ticket prices are disgusting.

IF we ever make it to the PL & we charge anything like that then Hillsborough will be empty.

I love football, it's in my blood but the sooner the game goes bust & we restart again, it'll only get worse.

4 minutes ago, Lee said:

I don't like it at all. Time will tell  whether they sell at those prices.

Supply and demand I suppose.

The sooner inflation in players wages subsides the better

The irony being that it was Fulham who started the wage boom.

Barca prices are over £100 if you just rock on the day - with cheaper ones being snapped up a lot earlier. 

I have to assume Fulham have a large season ticket base currently and it’s new stands has a capacity that not fully realised by that base. The spare capacity for these types of games probably geared to snapping up tourists keen to watch the opposition more or catch a PL game.. or the away fan who doesn’t have the away points to get a ticket then is that amount a lot if it’s a one off event - probably not. Fulham one the friendliest away days let’s be honest with their neutral stand.

2 hours ago, EBRA said:

Barca prices are over £100 if you just rock on the day - with cheaper ones being snapped up a lot earlier. 

I have to assume Fulham have a large season ticket base currently and it’s new stands has a capacity that not fully realised by that base. The spare capacity for these types of games probably geared to snapping up tourists keen to watch the opposition more or catch a PL game.. or the away fan who doesn’t have the away points to get a ticket then is that amount a lot if it’s a one off event - probably not. Fulham one the friendliest away days let’s be honest with their neutral stand.

I suppose if I was doing the tourist thing in Barcelona and had an opportunity to take in a game, I’d probably pay the inflated price for the experience.

But to watch Fulham, even if it was against Liverpool - no thanks. I think as a tourist I’d be wanting to take in an Arse, Spurs, Chelsea or even West Ham match before fork out 100 notes to visit Craven Cottage.

Possibly £70 to take an Under 17 to the game depending on which area of the ground, on top of the £100 for an adult. So it would be almost £250 for a parent and two kids to watch the Liverpool game if there’s no room in the family zone! Absolutely ludicrous ticket prices.

There needs to be some regulation on ticket prices looked at, otherwise supporters are going to be priced out of watching their clubs play - which some already will be in the case of Fulham.