Home Leg First ?

A lot of teams tend to go cautious playing away in 1st leg....which has more chance of backfiring against a vociferous home crowd.... Carlos fucked it up Vs Hudds by being waaaaay too pragmatic......

My one concern is DM overthinking it and changing our style of play......just go out like we did Vs MK and we'll be fine....IMO

Edited by MPB

I would actually have preferred to have been at home first. We are playing well and scoring goals at home and could kill the tie there and then. 

Going there first and defending doesn't suit us, hopefully DM realises this 

17 hours ago, JBO said:

I would actually have preferred to have been at home first. We are playing well and scoring goals at home and could kill the tie there and then. 

Going there first and defending doesn't suit us, hopefully DM realises this 

I really can't see us going there to defend....I really cant.....which is a bizarre thing for me to say considering how I've slagged off DM for being more cautious than a blind man (or woman) crossing the M1 without assistance......

DM knows that would be suicide.....and not just for the blind man (or woman!!).....well he should bloody do....

Edited by MPB

If Darren Moore goes for the Carlos Carvahal approach at Huddersfield, we just have to hope Stewart picks an injury up or Harlee dean stays fit throughout. I cannot see us keeping a clean sheet there playing like that 

I don't think he will. I can see a similar performance at Milton Keynes happening. Get at them on the off and this time, don't down tools once they've scored (like we did at Sunderland in December)

Edited by Kiwi Owl