Tickets on sale already

I’ve bought all our season ticket seats and also bought her indoors a ticket with her membership that I shouldn’t be able to buy until Wednesday afternoon 🙌🙌🙌 like I said someone messed up somewhere also no print at home tickets attached to the email confirmation 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️ I tell thi 

1 hour ago, HoylandOwl said:

I brought a lad who’s living with us to the game today, his first proper football game. 
He absolutely loved it. 
So I’m waiting till Thursday so we can hopefully take him again!

Love that Tee, great job. When I fostered I used to take kids, if they wanted to go. 

very satisfying 

Just now, HappyOwl said:

You got the print at home attachment?

Just checked my email, I have a confirmation email which has a PDF on it, I went for the print at home option.

I'm sure in the past it's been possible for them to load it on to our season tickets so you don't need to do any printing etc - could be imagining it😀

51 minutes ago, Tank_Owl2,0 said:

Just checked my email, I have a confirmation email which has a PDF on it, I went for the print at home option.

I'm sure in the past it's been possible for them to load it on to our season tickets so you don't need to do any printing etc - could be imagining it😀

Mine has no pdf attachment hearing quite a few haven’t so will have to contact ticket office if I ring now might get through Tuesday morning 🙄

We got ~2800 tickets at SoL earlier in the season, presumably a similar number will be on offer - it would more or less match what Pompey had today.

im hoping I might sneak one with 610 TPP but probably 20% chance at best.

Just said on Quest that Broadhead went off injured. We've seen miraculous recoveries for PO games though.

4 hours ago, Beaconowl said:

Love that Tee, great job. When I fostered I used to take kids, if they wanted to go. 

very satisfying 

Cheers mate.

He loved that I let him off the hook a bit….  Told him what’s said at football stays at football.

Let’s just say he did fkin bounce 🤣🤣

1 hour ago, Owling_Wolf said:

Going back to yesterday and anyone running on the pitch being an embarrassment, wtf was that that ran on, a big lump apparently dressed in a giant toddler's romper suit?  Even managed to get grabbed by a steward!   He really was embarrassing!   🙄

Sorry Owling.....

• Haha 2

Agreed fecking embarrassing those that ran on the pitch. What on earth that lad with presumably his kid thought he was doing.

The players didn't seem to encourage them either, which was good.

I suspect it could be different Monday IF we get through to the final.

4 hours ago, MPB said:

One of em was sprinkling ashes on the pitch......while laughing his head off....very weird...

Was he the one on the pitch for ages surrounded by a fair few stewards kop end but near ish south stand ?

Things is the pitch needs to be kept decent until weve played our last game of the season. So I dont know why they didnt say that as well as the player wont come back out etc etc.

There was some discussion going on with the folk around me on the North about, why isnt there just one semi final at a neutral ground, e.g. Old Trafford etc and the final at Wembley. Whilst I dont think its a bad idea itll never happen because its about money and Sky.