Harley Dean speaks about his Birmingham Departure

As posted by Yorkshire Live.. https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/sport/football/news/sheffield-wednesday-dean-birmingham-city-23533183

Reflecting on his Blues career, the 30-year-old told The Daily Mirror: “I don’t know what happened to be honest. I don’t know whether it was down to finances and the way they are trying to go with younger players.

“I never fell out with anyone. There were three or four games when I didn’t play very well.

“I lost my place in the squad. That’s fine. Even though you are captain you are never safe. But I worked hard and waited for my opportunity, got it, kept a clean sheet and was out again. Then you know the writing is on the wall.

“There was an agenda, not from in the club but from outside that I was the issue. People have short memories.

“Do I see any way back for me there? No."

I’d be happy to keep him. Hes some one we need. I like his aggressiveness 

We’ve had far to many soft centre half’s over last few years and got away with a bit but in league one you need some bollocks about you on that position 

Edited by Wawaw mk2

I’d like to see him the remainder of this season, but he was well liked at Brum at a higher level, if he stays fit, plays well, he’s a good shout next season regardless of division. Same applies to Jordan Storey too. 

If our five permanent defenders were Dean, Hutch, Iorfa, Storey and Gibson. That’s a very strong defensive unit. And a good mix of youth and experience too.

That lot would be done a division above too.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Buffoon, as Jordan puts it, and a fantasist.

Talksport now reporting that Bassini has 'offered out' Jordan in a £100m boxing match and that he's having Tyson Fury as his trainer. 

I know he had a Football League banning order on being a director for three years but hasn't he been declared bankrupt as well?

3 hours ago, Tylluan said:

Buffoon, as Jordan puts it, and a fantasist.

Talksport now reporting that Bassini has 'offered out' Jordan in a £100m boxing match and that he's having Tyson Fury as his trainer. 

I know he had a Football League banning order on being a director for three years but hasn't he been declared bankrupt as well?

She'll flatten him.     😉

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, mkowlthesexynewversion said:

You know, I have been critical of Chansiri at times but I think we are all grateful the likes of Bassini are nowhere near the club. Though there are plenty of idiots in our fan base that would rush and fall for the spiel of the likes of him 

As long as he got new kit out earlier🤣