Still Massive

I was pissing about with the "Eternal Tables" on Transfermrkt.com, which show the total cumulative games and points for each division.

Despite not being in the PL since 1999/2000, we've still won just about double the number of PL games than demblades have (101:56),and have 392 to their 226 total number of points in the  PL.

It shows that for the period 92/93-99/00 we were 10th overall and despite not  playing in the PL for a whole generation,we're still 25th out of the51 teams who've played in it.

Just shows how much and comprehensive our fall has been.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/premier-league/ewigeTabelle/wettbewerb/GB1/plus/?saison_id_von=1992&saison_id_bis=2023&tabellenart=alle 

Edited by Andyben
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Theman said:

It’s unbelievable that we’ve been out of the top flight for so long, stay in the championship this season and Rohl and Chansiri will put that right, hopefully 🤞 

You were relegating us 12 hours back

• Haha 1

I was , I honestly thought we’d possibly, maybe, outlandishly pick up a point today, based on the ‘boro performance, I thought 3 points was beyond us, I hold my hands up👍🦉

11 hours ago, Andyben said:

I was pissing about with the "Eternal Tables" on Transfermrkt.com, which show the total cumulative games and points for each division.

Despite not being in the PL since 1999/2000, we've still won just about double the number of PL games than demblades have (101:56),and have 392 to their 226 total number of points in the  PL.

It shows that for the period 92/93-99/00 we were 10th overall and despite not  playing in the PL for a whole generation,we're still 25th out of the51 teams who've played in it.

Just shows how much and comprehensive our fall has been.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/premier-league/ewigeTabelle/wettbewerb/GB1/plus/?saison_id_von=1992&saison_id_bis=2023&tabellenart=alle 

And it shows how decent we actually were up there….

5 hours ago, HoylandOwl said:

And it shows how decent we actually were up there….

10th.

Nowhere near Europe or relegation.

Thought that'd be too boring, unlike fighting between championship and L1 every few seasons 

18 hours ago, Andyben said:

10th.

Nowhere near Europe or relegation.

Thought that'd be too boring, unlike fighting between championship and L1 every few seasons 

Overall record, it’s a decent record as you pointed out… 🤣