Stoke at home

1 minute ago, Beaconowl said:

Despite my previous posts, I am still considering going to this one. To save me going for a search, can someoneĀ  tell me how old do you need to be to qualify for senior pricing please?

@Owling_Wolfor @god would be best to answer that palĀ 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Beaconowl said:

Despite my previous posts, I am still considering going to this one. To save me going for a search, can someoneĀ  tell me how old do you need to be to qualify for senior pricing please?

Beacon, on the Season Ticket sales page it qualifies Old Gits' tickets as age 65 and over.Ā  I can't imagine individual match sales being any different.Ā 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Reesh said:

Ah but yes but no.

You just know them with the pitchforks will still find a reason to criticise. Some folk just love to complain.

Lets hope itā€™s a game we can be putting distance between us and the bottom 3 by then.

The Nev/Stalk (possible) counter...

It's not Ā£20 though is it? It's Ā£39 if you haven't bought a membership (small print, to sit in the South)Ā 

That's almost double what Chansiri is claiming it to be and another example of his duplicity.Ā 

Also if you've not had chance to use your membership yet then that Kop ticket becomes Ā£70, as Chansiri robbed Ā£50 off you back last August for the membership fee. That's almost Ā£90 to watch Stoke in the South and you even have to bring your own tartan blanket.Ā 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tylluan said:

It's not Ā£20 though is it? It's Ā£39 if you haven't bought a membership (small print, to sit in the South)Ā 

That's almost double what Chansiri is claiming it to be and another example of his duplicity.Ā 

Also if you've not had chance to use your membership yet then that Kop ticket becomes Ā£70, as Chansiri robbed Ā£50 off you back last August for the membership fee. That's almost Ā£90 to watch Stoke in the South and you even have to bring your own tartan blanket.Ā 

We need to make the membership a bit more exclusive in what minor fringe benefits you get along it.

The problem at present being very Yorkshire is folk will assess the price Ā£50, work out the saving per match (so Ā£5 in general) and then assess the likely number of games they will attend. If less than 10 not going to bother.

The one exclusive benefit was a degree of ticket priority. That was basically shunted end of last season with the play offs and ability to tap into that at the last minute.Ā 

Maybe that fucked me off more than it should have, but to me it killed off part of the market, the less Yorkshire attitude of valuing the membership on not just cost grounds

25 minutes ago, mkowl said:

We need to make the membership a bit more exclusive in what minor fringe benefits you get along it.

The problem at present being very Yorkshire is folk will assess the price Ā£50, work out the saving per match (so Ā£5 in general) and then assess the likely number of games they will attend. If less than 10 not going to bother.

The one exclusive benefit was a degree of ticket priority. That was basically shunted end of last season with the play offs and ability to tap into that at the last minute.Ā 

Maybe that fucked me off more than it should have, but to me it killed off part of the market, the less Yorkshire attitude of valuing the membership on not just cost grounds

This is fair

3 hours ago, Tylluan said:

Is the blanket heated?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1