DC Legends of Tomorrow

But he didn’t back Danny!! We didn’t get a striker in the January window and we left it too late to get one in! 

He’s never backed Rohl that’s why he’ll walk .. oh that and his full former Red bull management team which of course was the invisible investors from red bull doing!

And ticket prices are too much - but a drop yesterday witnessed  only an extra 3k turn up with us slightly above the season average   

2 hours ago, EBRA said:

But he didn’t back Danny!! We didn’t get a striker in the January window and we left it too late to get one in! 

He’s never backed Rohl that’s why he’ll walk .. oh that and his full former Red bull management team which of course was the invisible investors from red bull doing!

And ticket prices are too much - but a drop yesterday witnessed  only an extra 3k turn up with us slightly above the season average   

3k? We average just shy of 26k

2 minutes ago, Andyben said:

Depends on away support, didn't seem to be many there so could be a few thousand more home fans I suppose 

Yep that was my point, poorly made. Basically it was a smaller away following then most games and our extra home support witnessed us just above the average - I estimated 3k based on 22k season ticket holder - 1k Bristol and the difference being those taking advantage of the deduction.

When Watford pitched up with about 500 attendance was something like 22,600 and there were plenty missing from our season ticket base but they count season ticket regardless now.

5 hours ago, EBRA said:

Yep that was my point, poorly made. Basically it was a smaller away following then most games and our extra home support witnessed us just above the average - I estimated 3k based on 22k season ticket holder - 1k Bristol and the difference being those taking advantage of the deduction.

When Watford pitched up with about 500 attendance was something like 22,600 and there were plenty missing from our season ticket base but they count season ticket regardless now.

I thought they always did?

5 hours ago, Supercockle said:

Yesterday was better attended than anticipated. 25k Wednesday vs 22k at similar games earlier in the season. Plymouth I’m going for 25k, it being a night match but a winnable one. 

Two home games in four days might bring it down a bit. 

• Like 1