Jude Bellingham in trouble?

9 minutes ago, HoylandOwl said:

Did they get a lip reading expert in? I don’t think you can tell he says that. 

Mr Forestieri. Even though you've been cleared by a court of law we the FA, and without a shred of actual evidence save for player testimonies, find that in all probability you racially abused Mr Pearce. 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Beaconowl said:

What a waste of time. Even if he did call him it, he called a name FFS. Society is really getting on my tits 

I agree, whatever happened to the old saying "Sticks and Stones may break my bones but calling names won't hurt me? 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, HoylandOwl said:

Did they get a lip reading expert in? I don’t think you can tell he says that. 

I thought it looked fairly clear. It’s a shame everything you do is recorded these days. Gone are the days you could wind someone up for being the **** that he is. 

• Like 2

Indeed. Winding opponents up on the pitch has been part and parcel of the game for donkeys years. You find their weakness and you poke like fuck until they lose their nut and get themselves sent off.

However, with racist abuse outlawed, the fluffy authorities look like they're aiming to get rid of all 'abuse', such as the Bellingham incident.

The game will soon become all nicey nicey and sanitised and they'll expect players to shake hands after a collision. Tackling will also be done away with.

Football's fucked. The ball is well and truly on the road to being burst.

49 minutes ago, EastCraigsOwl said:

Indeed. Winding opponents up on the pitch has been part and parcel of the game for donkeys years. You find their weakness and you poke like fuck until they lose their nut and get themselves sent off.

However, with racist abuse outlawed, the fluffy authorities look like they're aiming to get rid of all 'abuse', such as the Bellingham incident.

The game will soon become all nicey nicey and sanitised and they'll expect players to shake hands after a collision. Tackling will also be done away with.

Football's fucked. The ball is well and truly on the road to being burst.

The sooner it bursts the better for me. 

Absolutely hate the game and all it stands for now.

Just cheating bent fuckers, running and playing it.