Ed Sheeran

MPB

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, MPB said:

Still absolutely baffled as to how he has become as big he has......does anybody know?  He's just a round faced busker....

No idea but how did Rick Astley etc back in the 80's 

His music is not my choice by a long way - I could barely tell you the name of any songs as I don't listen to any radio shows where his music would be played. I will give him some credit that he does at least write the songs he sings - and thus why he is loaded 

He was on something recently singin live, it was just very simple inane shite ...the people that buy his records or download them have to be very very simplistic people who can't make the effort to seek out more fulfilling artists....

16 hours ago, mkowlthesexynewversion said:

No idea but how did Rick Astley etc back in the 80's 

His music is not my choice by a long way - I could barely tell you the name of any songs as I don't listen to any radio shows where his music would be played. I will give him some credit that he does at least write the songs he sings - and thus why he is loaded 

Astley was a Stock, Aitken and Waterman product and, if you read his version, hated it but it paid the bills.

He disappeared for a long period due to feeling 'manufactured'

Concerts are good value though. He does a mean set of decent rock music on the drums when the chance presents itself. 

Edit. I struggle to get Sheeran as well but he'll not be too concerned about the energy price hike will he. 

Edited by Skamp

3 hours ago, Skamp said:

Astley was a Stock, Aitken and Waterman product and, if you read his version, hated it but it paid the bills.

He disappeared for a long period due to feeling 'manufactured'

Concerts are good value though. He does a mean set of decent rock music on the drums when the chance presents itself. 

Edit. I struggle to get Sheeran as well but he'll not be too concerned about the energy price hike will he. 

Be playing all the sad slow songs, so the crowd get out there phones,  save on the electric at venue.  

A mate went to see the one man Oasis tribute band at Knebworth over the weekend....apparently Clair's Accessories have made millions from it....the amount of face glitter would have embarrassed Marc Bolan.....!

RIP gigs...!