Summat else to moan about

£1 per ticket booking fee now.

Just ordered 7 tickets for the stockport extravaganza.  Timed payment details out twice, (30 mins a time), although it did give me the option of cancelling the transaction but might get charged anyway.

Finally got tickets paid for, then recieved an email from the club with only 2 tickets attached.  

And, just to piss me off further, they have now sent the same email 8 times!

1 hour ago, Sheffieldblue said:

£1 per ticket booking fee now.

Just ordered 7 tickets for the stockport extravaganza.  Timed payment details out twice, (30 mins a time), although it did give me the option of cancelling the transaction but might get charged anyway.

Finally got tickets paid for, then recieved an email from the club with only 2 tickets attached.  

And, just to piss me off further, they have now sent the same email 8 times!

Were there any 'Print at home' options?  If so, still a charge? 

BUT on the otherhand hardley fits in with our Environmental and Green Policy . It should be the otherway round if Wednesday are taking green issues seriously or just playing lip service . Me being a Luddite  I allways prefer getiing tickets from the office

1 hour ago, Reesh said:

Saves what you'd pay in travelling to the ticket office to buy them!

More a general comment on ticket pricing. In the good old days the costs associated with the admin of tickets was effectively absorbed into the ticket price 

Then some bright spark decided we can get the mugs to pay more and call it a booking fee 

Looks forward to reaction tomorrow going to a clients and saying you can't have the accounts until you pay an extra fee for me printing em out