Prem League 1 Illegal Streaming 0

42 minutes ago, Angelinblue said:

I pay full price for BT and sky why shouldn't everybody else? Without this income there wouldn't be any product.

Sky sports subscription revenue is peanuts compared to generated advertising revenue. In 2019 Forbes ran a story saying that Sky Sports YouTube football channel took in a million dollars a month for all those 15 second ads you get before you watch a minute highlights. Then add on the Twitter revenue for the 30 second clips and your £20 a month means jack all. 

On 30/05/2023 at 20:07, Neville Facking Bartos said:

Yes there would, the product (football) was around before Sky and them all it means is less money in the game. Currently thats not a bad thing as it’s not shared fairly and distributed to the right areas.

Me paying for IPTV is my way of protesting and telling them their prices are too high 

The broadcasting of football is the product, not football. If I bought gold jewellery off a bloke in the pub, would you believe it was a protest against the price of gold, or me trying to get something cheap, regardless of where it came from or if they were acting legally?

1 hour ago, Angelinblue said:

The broadcasting of football is the product, not football. If I bought gold jewellery off a bloke in the pub, would you believe it was a protest against the price of gold, or me trying to get something cheap, regardless of where it came from or if they were acting legally?

Id just assume you were a gypo 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Angelinblue said:

Aren't there some pots needing a wash?