YouTube Wednesday

Was watching Wednesday week other day... Couple of the older blokes are ok, but amongst em, one bloke has nicked a police horse's teeth, there's Ed Sheeran, and a lad who is in love with every black player we've ever had. Anybody criticises em and there's only one reason for criticising em in his book. Whatever floats his boat like but he pissed me off last week and was trying to pin any weak link on George Byers. WTF! 

Fair enough we all have our favourites and all that but to try and single out Georgie Byers as the cause (IMO one of the reasons we are doing so well) to defend the sloppiness of another couple of players is taking the piss.

Again anybody on here is one of them, no offence....... but give the horse his teef back

1 minute ago, Reesh said:

You'll be surprised to know none of the main faces on this board are egotistical superfan podcast gimps.

Would OO be interested in doing  one? All seem to be affiliated with the other forum and not a good cross section of Wednesday fans. Not putting mesen up but I'd watch it. 

4 hours ago, Ozzie said:

Anybody recommend any Channels worth watching ?

Liking SheffCam but the Punk lad and Dexterity aren't my cup of tea. No offence if any on here are them btw. 

I wouldn’t put it quite as bluntly as Reesh but I can’t say I’d recommend any of em. Tbh the better ones I’ve watched aren’t solely Wednesday and are from fans of other clubs.

vintagevids is a good as per Reesh and you can find some other non club specific ones that are alright but you have to pick through videos for Wednesday stuff. Tbh I think the clubs own channel is the best for watching match highlights but obviously that doesn’t give you any chat about the club or the games. I notice last week Charlton have a charltontv channel they had Curbishley and 2 ex players chatting for about an hour before the game. I assume they do that for every game, or maybe just the home games.

13 hours ago, Ozzie said:

Would OO be interested in doing  one? All seem to be affiliated with the other forum and not a good cross section of Wednesday fans. Not putting mesen up but I'd watch it. 

I’d thought about it a while back. But, not got the time, nor the inclination anymore 

7 hours ago, Andyben said:

... Young Joe does remind me of someone lately, cant quite put my finger on it, but he'd suit a cardigan

image.png.91d56604d20861eb0253312238ba3439.png

Who's that, then?  Had a pint with that bloke at The Mitre pre-Charlton - he even had the same shirt on.  😆 

Came off a decent fella.  

5 minutes ago, pook said:

Cheers.  Yeah, headed out early as he said he had to do some media stuff.  

I've heard the name plenty on here, but didn't put two and two together.  

I'm more fucked off you got a ticket ahead of proper Wednesday fans. Disgraceful 

• Haha 2