Forest Green away on Sky.

HoylandOwl

4 minutes ago, Owling_Wolf said:

That makes it easier. We'll set off the day before!  

(Always assuming we get tickets.)  

That is my point really, there will be very limited availability even for those that go pretty regular. 

So whilst it's inconvenient for those attending the rest of us get to see it and with more than one camera covering the game.

Isn't it getting to the stage where its 950 priority points or summat to guarantee tickets. Tbh I can't come up with a better or fairer solution in that regard, but its created a culture where those that go to say 75% of away games, seek people to attend the other 25% in their place to bank the points. 

So whilst I can empathise about disrupted plans, 90% of the fan base are happy these games are shown on TV

2 hours ago, mkowlthesexynewversion said:

That is my point really, there will be very limited availability even for those that go pretty regular. 

So whilst it's inconvenient for those attending the rest of us get to see it and with more than one camera covering the game.

Isn't it getting to the stage where its 950 priority points or summat to guarantee tickets. Tbh I can't come up with a better or fairer solution in that regard, but its created a culture where those that go to say 75% of away games, seek people to attend the other 25% in their place to bank the points. 

So whilst I can empathise about disrupted plans, 90% of the fan base are happy these games are shown on TV

I think that's the game that's concentrated the mind of the ticket points collectors that you've described, MK.  Many travelling fans take an interest in attending any game at a club or a ground they've not seen us play at before. Pretty obviously we're not likely to play them again in the league for at least some time, looking at the league table.*

* I mean them going down so hang onto your pineapples for now.  

Forest Green. What a weird venue it is, slap in the middle of a village in the middle of nowhere almost. Just avoid that fucking awful service station on the way down that is 'eco friendly' with a farm shop in it.... Sausage rolls are about £45.

Get some Pork Pies or summat on the way and take them to the ground and eat them in front of their chairman, Stale Mince. What a whopper he is.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HoylandOwl said:

Forest Green. What a weird venue it is, slap in the middle of a village in the middle of nowhere almost. Just avoid that fucking awful service station on the way down that is 'eco friendly' with a farm shop in it.... Sausage rolls are about £45.

Get some Pork Pies or summat on the way and take them to the ground and eat them in front of their chairman, Stale Mince. What a whopper he is.

Nailsworth, innit.

2 hours ago, HoylandOwl said:

Gloucester Services is the highlight of any trip to the West Country. Hog rolls and scotch eggs. 

2 hours ago, HoylandOwl said:

Guess who never got over the vegan hospitality in the FGR media centre....