Flint return confirmed

Reesh

I suggested he would be one I would look at.

I'm happy enough,  if fit he's a warrior, we need a header of the ball like Heneghan,  Ihiewke and McGuinness were, we don't need him trying to channel his inner Beckenbauer,  get it shelled and put us on the front foot. 

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Reesh said:

I'm happy enough,  if fit he's a warrior, we need a header of the ball like Heneghan,  Ihiewke and McGuinness were, we don't need him trying to channel his inner Beckenbauer,  get it shelled and put us on the front foot. 

Exactly, no fannying about.

17 minutes ago, Reesh said:

A modern day Lee Bullen 😏

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Reesh said:

Like Heneghan 

He is but better. Or at least played at a better standard. Don't get me wrong I think we've done well to get in a player like him. I had my doubts about Heneghan but he did ok. They both do the basics of defending very well

Very happy with this.  He should be an excellent player in League One unless he’s really declined in the past two years.  Lack of cover at the back is far and away the biggest worry as far as our automatic chances are concerned.  

People are going to piss and whine and pick holes in everything, but for me this season has pretty much gone to plan.

• Like 3