It was the best time in my life

HoylandOwl

4 hours ago, Paul from Wisewood said:

1.7m weren’t it

Neither would he have not pushed through a transfer to Man U from West Ham was it really on the table 

Pretty much orchestrated every move he got 

great player, massive **** 

https://www.football365.com/news/paolo-di-canio-alex-ferguson-reaction-rejected-man-utd

"Di Canio, though, never quite left Fergie’s thoughts and rumours again came about in late 2002 but they were quickly rebuffed

“We haven’t made any approach for Di Canio, not since last January,” Ferguson told The Times."

Edited by Andyben

• 3 weeks later...
On 25/02/2023 at 17:33, KrolMong said:

Absolutely none.

But I can tell you that they’d both make Jos Luhakey, Tony Pulis and Garry Monk look like Sir Alex when it comes to managing.

Not having that, utter turd all 3 of them you've listed. And as for that smarmy **** you mentioned I now need a new window having hurled my phone through it at the mere mention of his name again.

Might need a new phone too 😀

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Ozzie said:

Not having that, utter turd all 3 of them you've listed. And as for that smarmy **** you mentioned I now need a new window having hurled my phone through it at the mere mention of his name again.

Might need a new phone too 😀

Sorry Ozzie. I can give you Monks agents number if you need to bill someone for the phone and window.

Sadly, as much as I dislikes Monk. I just feel that Paulo and Beni would make him look like god in comparison.