Accrington H 3

Burton A 3

Bristol Rovers A 1

Exeter H 3

Shrewsbury A 1

Derby H 3

Β 

44 points makes 92

This is about the best to way to convince yourself or otherwise that we can/ will do it. I think 92 isn’t a definitely going up points tally by the way.

Btw the way I think Reesh has been realistic with that forecast of the fixtures results. Of course we will win some that he’s said we won’t etc but feel about right. A couple I think we need to be at 100%, Dingles away and Pompey away

Edited by Tank_Owl2,0

We currently only have three players out injured (assuming B&B are as good as ready to return) and have lost two returning loanees. Yet weΒ are down to bare bones in defence.

If the 11 that started on Saturday plus B&B are fit and available for the rest of the season, then I think we’ll be champions. Possibly a few points clear.

But another defensive injury, e.g. Iorfa, and that solid base of clean sheets can soon become a liability. I don’t expect Ihiekwe back until late Feb at best, James is anyone’s guess, and I’m not overconfident in Hector.

So unless, until, reinforcements come in, I’m as pessimistic as ever.

Its not so much that I think we’ll β€œfuck it up”, more that luck and circumstance will go against us.

• Like 1

TBH I've always thought Moore will not get us automatic, but there is a different feel to us these days, not great to watch but we're really resolute and if we score first in any game we're not going to lose,which can be said for lot of teams, but we're much stronger than previously.Β 

Β 

I think we need 98 points, so 40 points from a possible 57. I think that’s very achievable, but I’d want two of those wins against Derby and Ipswich to keep them back. I do think that the champion might pass 100 points.

I am very confident we are getting promoted this season. I also think we’ll strengthen this coming week too. Both defensively and going forward.

1 hour ago, KrolMong said:

I think we need 98 points, so 40 points from a possible 57. I think that’s very achievable, but I’d want two of those wins against Derby and Ipswich to keep them back. I do think that the champion might pass 100 points.

I am very confident we are getting promoted this season. I also think we’ll strengthen this coming week too. Both defensively and going forward.

I'm with you on this. I think we will, and we have to.

Francis wouldn't have got the same tune out of Cantona as Fergie did. Manchester United had the start of an aging forward line so it was easy to slot him in as main man and he thrived off it. We had Hirst, Shez, Roly, and we might not have signed Waddle if Cantona had signed