Just got back

We should have won that by half time.

This is Wednesday so we know we will make hard work of it and keep us worrying about a sucker punch.

Once he took the pointless Mighten off we looked better and better again when Smith came off - btw I’m not criticising Smith, he did ok today without being anything special. Windass and Gregory to me just seem to have the edge in bringing other players in. Having said that a front two of Smith and Gregory with Windass behind them has worked.

Fizz did more than Mighten did in his first 10mins.

Whilst we might have missed some chances the 3 goals were well taken.

Looking further ahead Feb could be interesting 

Overall Mighten just hasn’t offered enough so far, he looks like he could get blown over by a moderate wind. He did try though, today I thought early on, he was quite effective and did drag players out of position with his positivity with the ball but soon faded.

FDB. Contract. Just get it done. He showed today when he came on why we should go all out to keep him. A real desire to make a difference and an ability to go with it. 

1 hour ago, HoylandOwl said:

Overall Mighten just hasn’t offered enough so far, he looks like he could get blown over by a moderate wind. He did try though, today I thought early on, he was quite effective and did drag players out of position with his positivity with the ball but soon faded.

FDB. Contract. Just get it done. He showed today when he came on why we should go all out to keep him. A real desire to make a difference and an ability to go with it. 

He just looked like he enjoyed playing.