Portsmouth (a)

Not a very early match fred, but just wondering about ticket availability.

Daughter has just asked her mother if we fancy a weekend in Brighton in March. Apparently there’s something going on in the supernatural (TV prog) world and the star whom my grandson is named after will be there.

I wasn’t really interested until I checked the fixtures and saw that we’re at Portsmouth that weekend. 

So what’s the chances of getting tickets?

Should be a big allocation? But high demand if both teams are challenging at the top?

27 minutes ago, M42Owl said:

Not a very early match fred, but just wondering about ticket availability.

Daughter has just asked her mother if we fancy a weekend in Brighton in March. Apparently there’s something going on in the supernatural (TV prog) world and the star whom my grandson is named after will be there.

I wasn’t really interested until I checked the fixtures and saw that we’re at Portsmouth that weekend. 

So what’s the chances of getting tickets?

Should be a big allocation? But high demand if both teams are challenging at the top?

Plymouth got 1800 due to stand work

6 hours ago, Reesh said:

I'll ask about off the lads who sometimes have spares pal. 

Just got home and it seems that I’m going to Brighton next March for a few days. Hopefully tickets can be sorted and I can have the Saturday to myself.