Pogba..

Just seen something on twitter about the French international, don’t know how true it is… However..

Apparently there’s some sort of documentary about him out, and on it, he’s discussing a new deal that Man United had offered him.

On speaking to his agent, Mino Raiola, he apparently says that Man Utd’s offer of £300,000 a week is ‘nothing’.

If this is true, it just compounds everything about the modern footballer at the top level. Nothing. 

While people right around the world are struggling to make ends meet, lost jobs and more over the last few years. If true… all I can think is… What an absolute nobsack he is.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mkowlthesexynewversion said:

The words of Morrissey ring true, why give valuable time to people you would much rather kick in the eye.

I don't need any further documentary evidence to prove he is 100% an arse

Well done for putting it so politely.

I wouldn't have. 

8 hours ago, HoylandOwl said:

More of his stuff coming out now. Oh, they didn't help. But you were happy to be swanning around the world, watching NBA courtside in the US and all the other places you were caught on camera. The bloke is an absolute bell.

Oi, don’t be dissing my family name! He’s not worthy of it! 😂

• Haha 1

On 16/06/2022 at 09:54, HoylandOwl said:

Just seen something on twitter about the French international, don’t know how true it is… However..

Apparently there’s some sort of documentary about him out, and on it, he’s discussing a new deal that Man United had offered him.

On speaking to his agent, Mino Raiola, he apparently says that Man Utd’s offer of £300,000 a week is ‘nothing’.

If this is true, it just compounds everything about the modern footballer at the top level. Nothing. 

While people right around the world are struggling to make ends meet, lost jobs and more over the last few years. If true… all I can think is… What an absolute nobsack he is.

In the 90s it was Pierre Van Hoojdonk saying 7k a week was “alright for the homeless”.  Now Pogba describes £300k a week as “nothing”.  Illustrates football price inflation, as well as a certain type of player being an entitled cretin who’ll probably be bankrupt within five years of retirement.