DM going nowhere…

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/sport/football/news/sheffield-wednesday-dejphon-chansiri-moore-23998128

Speaking to the local media via Zoom yesterday, Chansiri said: "I appreciate Darren’s ambition. He tried to do his best for the club and now we need to improve our strengths and weaknesses. We still have a lot of jobs to do.

"I speak to him a lot; I spoke with him before we came on this call. We have a good relationship, we talk once a week or sometimes every day.

"If we don’t talk then we’ll text together. He’ll still be here next season - I’ve never thought about releasing him."

"I always want to get promotion, and I’ll do as much as I can to do that… so of course I’m disappointed not to do that for the fans and for the club," he said.

"It’s football though, you can win or you can lose. We need to accept that.

I'm quite pleased about that. I appreciate he's got his limitations but the players definitely seem to battle for him. He also seems able to attract decent players and can't see him squandering the money he's given by DC. He's a 100% upgrade on Jos/Monk/Pulis.

• Like 6

52 minutes ago, Raynaldo said:

I'm quite pleased about that. I appreciate he's got his limitations but the players definitely seem to battle for him. He also seems able to attract decent players and can't see him squandering the money he's given by DC. He's a 100% upgrade on Jos/Monk/Pulis.

This for me.  Under the backdrop of a bit of uncertainty he seems to attract ayers and they obviously enjoy playing for him. 

He does have his limitations and hopefully will learn from past mistakes.  

Not a surprise.  Our form in the second half of the season was title winning. We didn’t get automatic because our form before New Year was upper mid-table.  He’s earned himself another transfer window as far as I’m concerned.