Message for SWFC DJ Mon night

I get that Bring Me The Horizon are Owls......but fuck me that dirge the teams come out to 2nd half gets no fucker going....

Drop it for summat else please....aside from folk that know the band, it means fuck all to the vast majority of Wednesday fans....

And once it's been sacked off..don't bring it back...the demographic of this club ain't 14yr old angsty American kids.....and we don't appeal to the angsty American teen market.....we ain't gonna get Dweezel and Halfpipe turnin up for our games....

Edited by MPB

10 hours ago, MPB said:

I get that Bring Me The Horizon are Owls......but fuck me that dirge the teams come out to 2nd half gets no fucker going....

Drop it for summat else please....aside from folk that know the band, it means fuck all to the vast majority of Wednesday fans....

And once it's been sacked off..don't bring it back...the demographic of this club ain't 14yr old angsty American kids.....and we don't appeal to the angsty American teen market.....we ain't gonna get Dweezel and Halfpipe turnin up for our games....

Dweezel sat behind me the other week.  Proper pain in the arse. 

1 hour ago, 1banana2banana said:

Not a fan of the cheesy boxing tunes at the football. Keep sweet Caroline for Eddie Hearn, we don’t need it to drum an atmosphere up. 

Sweet Caroline has never been a song of ours. That I didn’t understand, but I did enjoy the fk the blades bit being sang in unison. 
🤣