Massive queue at ticket office

For anyone who didn’t get the pdf ticket attached to the confirmation email the club are aware and it will be sent out in the next 24 hours.

Queued for over an hour to bring you this info.

Will post the just giving link later 😂😂

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, HappyOwl said:

I don’t think they will get down that queue today they were back to first turnstile at the back of the kop when I left at twenty past ten. 

Be busy today with people off work, got all day tomorrow to secure your seat.

Just on another note speaking to an old bloke in queue this morning had a season ticket for going on 60 years got 920 points home and away every week. No internet no mobile phone pays everything in cash. Stood queuing to get his ticket for Sunderland at home then he’s going to phone and get Sunderland away tomorrow. I hope he gets one he deserves it.

If we get to Wembley will have to phone or queue at ticket office to get one. Makes you think how other people live their lives without technology.

Another couple husband and wife in their 70s set off at 7.30 from Boston spa this morning he’s a full season ticket she’s half season ticket no online account and worried about being able to sit together if we get to Wembley.

it might have been a pain in the arse for me queuing for no need this morning but respect to those who don’t have the tech and know how to get on the system.

I enjoyed talking to them.

Old fella was a joy to talk to and had some great stories of his time watching us over the years.

Proud to be part of the wednesday family 🙌🙌🙌🙌

• Like 6

Id have thought someone with a half season ticket will have no problem getting a ticket for Wembley IF we get there. So Im sure the fella could wait until it gets to the TPP that she has. Obviously there will be less choice of tickets but still will be good ones.

Sound like top people Happy

Edited by Tank_Owl2,0
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Tank_Owl2,0 said:

Id have thought someone with a half season ticket will have no problem getting a ticket for Wembley IF we get there. So Im sure the fella could wait until it gets to the TPP that she has. Obviously there will be less choice of tickets but still will be good ones.

Sound like top people Happy

I explained that to them but he didn’t seem to get what I was on about having never logged in on an account and doesn’t go to away games so he looked a bit confused. I never thought to ask if he went last time against Hull.

Ive got the same dilemma if we make Wembley to get us all sat together 3 season tickets over 500 points two memberships one with 130 points and one with 20.

Not going to wait for the lowest one

1 hour ago, HappyOwl said:

Another couple husband and wife in their 70s set off at 7.30 from Boston spa this morning he’s a full season ticket she’s half season ticket no online account and worried about being able to sit together if we get to Wembley.

Was it them who had MPB's Wembley tickets?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You could get tickets to the Hull Championship play off final with 0 loyalty points seeing as we got about 40k tickets, wouldn't have thought it'd be that different this time considering the amount of fans either MK or Wycombe would take.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Fat Eric said:

You could get tickets to the Hull Championship play off final with 0 loyalty points seeing as we got about 40k tickets, wouldn't have thought it'd be that different this time considering the amount of fans either MK or Wycombe would take.

Did you still have to buy them off the ticket website though or could you go to the ticket office?

Can't rightly remember Happy as we're all ST holders and bought online, was sure you could purcgase in person too though, I do remember that the club used See Tickets for online sales instead of the Wednesday site, the only criteria that I can remember for people that were buying with 0 loyalty points was that they had a valid ID number that was issued prior to tickets going on sale to avoid non-Wednesday fans buying tickets.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HappyOwl said:

Just on another note speaking to an old bloke in queue this morning had a season ticket for going on 60 years got 920 points home and away every week. No internet no mobile phone pays everything in cash. Stood queuing to get his ticket for Sunderland at home then he’s going to phone and get Sunderland away tomorrow. I hope he gets one he deserves it.

If we get to Wembley will have to phone or queue at ticket office to get one. Makes you think how other people live their lives without technology.

it might have been a pain in the arse for me queuing for no need this morning but respect to those who don’t have the tech and know how to get on the system.

I enjoyed talking to them.

Old fella was a joy to talk to and had some great stories of his time watching us over the years.

Proud to be part of the wednesday family 🙌🙌🙌🙌

Misread the post and have a fucktard moment.

hope he gets sorted

5 hours ago, Fat Eric said:

Mk would probably take more than you think, I appreciate there was the novelty aspect of going to Wembley but I seem to recall they took 30k or summat to the Paint Pot cup

9 minutes ago, mkowlthesexynewversion said:

Mk would probably take more than you think, I appreciate there was the novelty aspect of going to Wembley but I seem to recall they took 30k or summat to the Paint Pot cup

My old man lives in reading at the play off final met me in camden and had a ticket within 20 mins. There was loads about.