Wishful thinking

Here's my hopes for the next few weeks.

The Owls beat Sunderland and get to Wembley to face Wycombe (even though I hate Wycombe).

Billy Blunt and his stooges also get into the Playoffs and get through to the final.

L**ds get relegated on the last day of the season on GD 🤣

We hammer Wycombe in the playoff final 4-0 with a footballing lesson to the adoration of pundit everywhere, with Ainsworth lording us as Massive.

Blunts lose in the play off final on pens, Billy Blunt missing the decisive pen.

A few days later the potential pal takeover of the sty and the pigs falls through and agent Heckingbottom resigns as part of cost cutting.

I don't think it's too much to ask is it 😀

I'd rather play Mk in the final. They'll at least try and play a bit of football and Moore will pick a team to play as well.

If it's Wycombe then Moore might be tempted to tinker with the team to combat the amazing amount of shithousery that will go off. 

Plus, if it's Wycombe then the pre match coverage will be all about Ainsworth and Akinfenwa and plucky little Wycombe having a go at the 'big' team 

23 minutes ago, Tank_Owl2,0 said:

Here's my hopes for the next few weeks.

The Owls beat Sunderland and get to Wembley to face Wycombe (even though I hate Wycombe).

Billy Blunt and his stooges also get into the Playoffs and get through to the final.

L**ds get relegated on the last day of the season on GD 🤣

We hammer Wycombe in the playoff final 4-0 with a footballing lesson to the adoration of pundit everywhere, with Ainsworth lording us as Massive.

Blunts lose in the play off final on pens, Billy Blunt missing the decisive pen.

A few days later the potential pal takeover of the sty and the pigs falls through and agent Heckingbottom resigns as part of cost cutting.

I don't think it's too much to ask is it 😀

If Carlsberg (or a decent tipple) did ends to the season 😂

14 hours ago, Tylluan said:

I'd rather play Mk in the final. They'll at least try and play a bit of football and Moore will pick a team to play as well.

If it's Wycombe then Moore might be tempted to tinker with the team to combat the amazing amount of shithousery that will go off. 

Plus, if it's Wycombe then the pre match coverage will be all about Ainsworth and Akinfenwa and plucky little Wycombe having a go at the 'big' team 

I agree Ty, as Jim said it was a 'if carlsberg' kind of statement. I really dont like the anti football of Wycombe. Playing MK would make for a much better prospect. The lad Twine is on fire though, so Id want Dean back to marshall him if possible.

Not to mention, the pre-match will go on about how disgraceful it was Wycombe got relegated instead of Derby the previous season

Completely forgetting about our points deduction, which is what kept Derby up. But that doesn't fit the narrative

Anyway i'd be concerned if I was the Blades. If they finish 6th and Middlesbrough finish 7th, no doubt Steve Gibson will be on the phone to his lawyers to investigate legal compensation from them

On 01/05/2022 at 21:41, Tylluan said:

We won’t be watching it though, will we. About 60000 of us will be having a sing song and piss up between Wembley Central and the stadium.

Bring em all on!!!

Wembley will be a different kettle of plums altogether......fuck Wycombe, we'll smash em and laugh in their shithousin' faces......and fuck MK n'all, if they turn it round....we'll smash them too, and laugh in their plastic faces!!!

We're goin up!

edit: not countin any chickens for the semis though....to be fair, as much as it pains me to say it....if we do get beat....I hope the smackheads carry out the aforementioned smashins......

Edited by MPB