Advice needed

My 10 year old nephew is desperate to get a photo with our Baz, does anyone know what time the players arrive at the ground before a game, or offer advice on times to take him up to the training ground plus any other options?

1 minute ago, OwlinMad said:

My 10 year old nephew is desperate to get a photo with our Baz, does anyone know what time the players arrive at the ground before a game, or offer advice on times to take him up to the training ground plus any other options?

If he can wait a few months he'll be helping santa at meadowhall in December.

Edited by Andyben
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, OwlinMad said:

About 1.15pm 

They sort of go into the ground nearer the Kop, not the players entrance, last time I was there early

• Thanks 1

Don't they park by the megastore these days and walk past the front of the kop to go down the tunnel? Don't think they park on the south stand side of the kop anymore. Watch some of the recent inside matchday videos and that shows it, particularly the Bristol home game one.

18 minutes ago, Kaveman said:

Don't they park by the megastore these days and walk past the front of the kop to go down the tunnel? Don't think they park on the south stand side of the kop anymore. Watch some of the recent inside matchday videos and that shows it, particularly the Bristol home game one.

This.

its megastore side. 

The players drive in and park on the left hand side of the North Stand, but there are barriers round so no-one can get near them, there's a gate they go through, so you might catch a glimpse, but that's all.

9 hours ago, holmesfield_owl said:

It's quite hard to picture now the upstairs bit with all the puma gear for sale up there

I remember that. All the ‘player’ stuff was up there, and the ‘club merch’ downstairs.

Also… the plan to make upstairs a coffee shop/lounge thing; never materialised

• Like 1