Will we be cock-a-hoop this weekend?

1 hour ago, Owling_Wolf said:

I think he's right, mate.  We keep catching up to the pack and dropping back again. With only 5 games left we MUST break through now. That would have a huge effect on morale, on us and possibly the ones we pass.  (And the same in reverse if we don't.)  "Do it now."  

We only need to be 4th bottom at 3pm on 4 May

7 hours ago, Owling_Wolf said:

So we aim to just do that, do we?  That sounds really sensible. 

Entirely not what I said, 3 wins should be enough and whilst I'd love, 3, 4 or even 6 points from the next two games, it's not the end of the world if we don't get them. Norwich will probably be one of the toughest games of our remaining 5, they're a very good team fighting for the play offs. Stoke, like us, are fighting for their lives. Conversely Blackburn and Sunderland could have absolutely nothing to play for by the time we meet them.

This isn't aimed at you owling, but the doom and gloom nature of some of our fanbase is starting to become very fucking tedious. Whilst ever we have a fighting chance let's back them, but read some of the comments in the early part of this thread, there was "no way we could win" and to some we were already down.

• Like 1