Vote for your Swfc player of the year

Sheffield Wednesday supporters can now vote for your 2021/22 Player of the Yea

https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2022/april/vote-for-your-swfc-player-of-the-year/

With the season fast approaching its conclusion, fans can now decide who will be crowned as the club’s official Player of the Year.

The vote will remain open until 5:00pm on Monday 2 May.

CLICK HERE TO CAST YOUR VOTE

Now 45 games into the campaign, our play-off fate is firmly in our hands on the final day at home to Portsmouth.

After a vital midweek win over Fleetwood, Wednesday know that victory in the season finale will secure a place in the top six.

With the stakes so high, the Owls will be backed by a capacity crowd at Hillsborough!

Our form in S6 has been strong all throughout the season and Darren Moore’s side will be out to keep that proud home record going this weekend to secure a top-six finish.

See you on Saturday 

Bannan should walk it but couple or three others I'd hope to get a big share of the vote are :

Gregory, a 20 goal a season man if he'd been fit all season, assists a fair few and a far far better footballer than I gave him credit for before seeing him regularly. 

Hunt, we all know what Jack Hunt brought in his first spell but since switching to RWB he's been fantastic for us, a goal threat and contributing assist wise. 

Neymarv, got undue stick in the early part of the season but has been our most consistent player for me despite playing out of position more often than not. 

1 minute ago, Owling_Wolf said:

Agree with all of those, though you've obviously forgotten the other obvious one: the versatile Mr Reliable, 'Palms'.  

It's a pity for Johnson that he's fallen away slightly perhaps in the last couple of games whilst Gregory and Bannan have shown at their very best, just in time for the vote.  

Not forgotten, just pretending he doesn't exist 

Alternate views.

Since his return from injury, George Byers.

For absolute consistency and every match 8+ out of 10, Massimo Luongo

Looking at the BFR video and Bannan comment about him being a decent sub,  I'd say Luongo could have been a regular starter in place of Wilson 

Mass makes us tick.

Edited by Andyben