Euro 2024

Reesh

3 minutes ago, Andyben said:

Can't see it. Lewandowski way past his best, and wasn't even sure you'd qualified.

I'm assuming you mean Poland and not England with that fraud in charge...

That’s why I said ‘on paper’. The attacking talent is there. We are a bit shit at centre half if Stones is missing but we’ve seen sides win major championships by being simply good with the ball.

The minute we play France or Portugal, we lose.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, holmesfield_owl said:

Why do you ruin any thread or discussion by banging on about how you don't rate Southgate. You're boring,  I hope we win the whole thing, and I really hope you have a shit 50th for being the depressing git that you are.

Would be funny if KM hadn't already indirectly said exactly the same as me.

I'm sure my 50th will be quite enjoyable already, you should see what we've booked

1 hour ago, Sheffieldblue said:

At a bit of a tangent, I could buy a new house with the money German hotels are charging. And the airlines have got their snouts in the through too.

Good job I've had 26 years to save up for it

I'd use it to fly to Lagos and visit the dungeon  this 6'8" Trans Dominatrix  I've heard of.

Probably be less painful mate.

2 hours ago, Sheffieldblue said:

At a bit of a tangent, I could buy a new house with the money German hotels are charging. And the airlines have got their snouts in the through too.

Good job I've had 26 years to save up for it

2 hours ago, Reesh said:

Stay over the border in Poland or Holland and train through to games?

Mates bought a battered camper in 2006, and did the campsites, then sold it again when they got back. Think they were down £200 at the end.