Bill Kenwright

Skamp

Just read this on FB (I follow the Bradley Lowery Foundation). This post was by Bradley’s Mum and I really like the story.

“I am absolutely devastated to hear of the passing of Bill Kenwright, aka, Uncle Bill. 

Bill was a huge part of Bradley’s fundraising journey. He donated £200,000.00 to Brad’s campaign to access treatment abroad. 
That money then went into my baby’s amazing charity, on Uncle Bill say so. 

He was an amazing gentleman, who went above and beyond to help me and my family after Bradley went with the angels, Bill made sure we had time to grieve away from media, and whisked my whole family away so we could spend time together without intrusion. 

I had many long chats with Bill, always asking his advice, he was one in a million. 

I will never forget what he did for us ❤️

My thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends at this very sad time. 

Bradley will be waiting with his arms open ready to give you a big cuddle, like he did the first time he met you. Fly high Bill 😢

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Beaconowl said:

Just read this on FB (I follow the Bradley Lowery Foundation). This post was by Bradley’s Mum and I really like the story.

“I am absolutely devastated to hear of the passing of Bill Kenwright, aka, Uncle Bill. 

Bill was a huge part of Bradley’s fundraising journey. He donated £200,000.00 to Brad’s campaign to access treatment abroad. 
That money then went into my baby’s amazing charity, on Uncle Bill say so. 

He was an amazing gentleman, who went above and beyond to help me and my family after Bradley went with the angels, Bill made sure we had time to grieve away from media, and whisked my whole family away so we could spend time together without intrusion. 

I had many long chats with Bill, always asking his advice, he was one in a million. 

I will never forget what he did for us ❤️

My thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends at this very sad time. 

Bradley will be waiting with his arms open ready to give you a big cuddle, like he did the first time he met you. Fly high Bill 😢

That is absolutely beautiful.  Just because he could do it doesn't mean he had to do it. Absolute respect. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1